Shipping & Returns
Our aim is to dispatch all orders within 1 working day of receipt. Occasionally public holidays, weekends, weather events or extremely busy periods may result in extended delivery times. In these circumstances we will endeavour to communicate with you about the delay and resolve and resulting issues.
Orders received over the weekend or during public holidays will be dispatched as soon as possible when we re-open for business. If your order is urgent please contact us for assistance.
- All orders are sent via national courier companies and require a signature as proof of delivery. If you require a non-signature delivery or have additional delivery instructions, please clearly indicate this in the message box on the Checkout Form or Email us immediately after goods are purchased.
- Please provide your physical address for shipping as we cannot deliver to PO Boxes.
- In general, delivery to your door will take approximately 2 – 3 working days from dispatch to North Island (Urban) addresses and 3 – 5 working days for South Island and Rural Delivery addresses. Weekends, public holidays, adverse weather events and infrastructural complications may cause additional delays.
- Some addresses may have delivery restrictions that are beyond our control or delivery conditions that we are not able to meet. In these situations, we will do our best to get your parcel to you, but if this is not possible through our standard delivery channels we will work with you to come to a mutually agreeable solution.
- Orders will be automatically dispatched to the address provided at checkout, please ensure the correct shipping address is supplied. Once your order has been dispatched we cannot change the shipping address. It may be possible for the courier company to redirect your order. Please contact the courier company directly to discuss your options.
Deliveries to rural delivery addresses will usually take one to two days longer than urban deliveries, as rural deliveries are handled by a third party.
Due to the nature of this network consignments to rural locations may be left without signature or proof of delivery.
As such, we cannot accept responsibility for any lost or stolen items that have been delivered to rural addresses, we will however do our best to work towards a mutually acceptable outcome in the unexpected situation where an order does go missing.
Unfortunately, we are not able to ship Internationally at this time.
Domestic Delivery Charges
- $8.50 for Residential/Urban Deliveries
- $12 for Rural Deliveries
- Local pick-up is free. (Tauranga/Pyes Pa area)
Customers are also welcome to collect orders from our home office based in Pyes Pa, Tauranga. If you wish to collect your order, simply select PICK UP as the delivery option in the cart when placing your order.
You will be notified by email or text message when your order is available and ready for collection, Please do not come to collect your order until you have received this notification! Orders that are ready for collection can be picked up from our home office anytime during standard business hours.
Returns & Refund Policy
We expect that you will be completely satisfied with any goods and services you receive from Pure Inoscents. However, in the unlikely event that a product does not meet your expectations please contact us immediately to arrange a solution.
We have made a considerable effort to accurately describe the products we sell. In the event that goods are demonstrably not true to description or faulty we will accept the goods for return and refund your money without hesitation.
Please take care to ensure that the product you purchase is suitable for the purpose you intend as we are not obliged to accept goods for refund if you simply change your mind about a product. We will endeavour to reach an amicable solution in such situations and at our discretion we may replace any goods accepted for credit or refund the applicable purchase cost.
We accept responsibility for properly packaging and addressing the goods as instructed. If your order is mislaid or you receive goods that have been damaged in transit, please contact us immediately and we will work to rectify any such issues promptly.
Please check all parcels carefully, by signing for a consignment you are formally accepting the goods in the condition in which they were received.
If you receive an item that is expired or within 1 month of its expiry date please contact us to arrange a solution. Please note, due to the perishable nature of certain products we sell and the time frames involved in international procurement, we cannot guarantee that every batch we supply will have a remaining shelf life that meets every customers specific requirements.